Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mailing Address and Fun Disclaimer!

Hello committed readers!

I am enjoying training in Philadelphia. I'm learning like crazy. It is very reassuring to finally speak one-on-one with someone intimately acquainted with Turkmenistan. My uncertainties and questions are vanishing quickly as I soak up all kinds of fun info.

For those of you waiting anxiously to send me lots and lots of letters from home, my mailing address will be as follows:

US Peace Corps/Turkmenistan
P.O. Box 258, Krugozor
Central Post Office
Ashgabat, 744000
Tess Elmore
TURKMENISTAN

I hope to hear from you soon. Because of the restrictions placed on blog use for the Peace Corps, letter writing and e-mailing may be a more personal way to get in touch with me.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESS! I love you! I miss you so much! You need to write some actual stuff about T-stan. Not just, 'hey i'm learning and i'm in a random country you know nothing about.' But, of course, you won't end a sentence in a preposition because you'll be teaching English. That's the extent of what I know about your travels. Keep us posted....when you can access internet....

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess! We are all thinking about you. I love your picture on the blog! I think I've forgotten how to write a real letter, but I will try hard for you. Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear about you. Love, Daphne